We would like to take a moment to thank our community for providing us the opportunity to reach out to others and make positive changes in their lives. In an effort to give back, we would like to support our community by starting a program that will donate to various local charities every month.
If you have a positive experience with our services, please share your feedback to our Google Review or Facebook Review Page.
|For September and October 2018, we will donate $3 for each review in support of:
|Brooke County Animal Shelter
|| The money will go to buy supplies for the shelter so our fur friends can be comfortable
|Hancock County “Shop with a Cop” Program
||Police officers take children who are in need to buy coats and necessities
Weirton Review Link
Morgantown Review Link
Green Tree Review Link
North Hills Review Link
We hope that we have the support from you to continue this charitable program indefinitely!
Thanks for reading 🙂
We often receive questions or comments regarding the effectiveness of using phentermine for weight loss. Phentermine, also known as Adipex, works very well to control hunger; however, the results are still based on you and your motivation to eat healthier and your ability to stick to the plan.
After taking phentermine for several months, you may notice that the appetite suppressant effect does not seem as strong as it was for the first few weeks. This diminishing effect is due to your body becoming acclimated to the medication. So the question is: How do you make the appetite suppressant keep working for longer?
Here are some suggestions– based on your doctor’s approval:
- Ask your doctor if you should take the whole tablet of phentermine in one dose rather than half a tablet twice a day.
- Take the medication later during the day, 2 hrs before you are likely to be hungry, however not too late during the day which may inhibit sleep.
- Consider doing weight lifting exercises instead of cardio. Cardio tends to stimulate appetite while weight lifting help suppresses appetite for many people.
- Add on the B-12 and fat burner injections if you have not already done so. The B-12 and other components can make it easier for you to maintain your diet
- Keep snacks away and do not have things around the house (or office!) that you really enjoy eating.
- Drink more water. A gallon a day is best. When you find yourself hungry, drink a glass of water and wait 30 minutes to see if you are actually thirsty instead of hungry.
- Consider consolidating your meals into a 6 hr window during the day, like during 2p-8p. This known as intermittent fasting and when used properly can be very effective for helping certain people regulate or “reset” their appetite.
- Consider trying the other manufacturer/brand of phentermine. Different companies use different dyes or binding agents as part of the inactive ingredients that may work better for certain individuals. The pills look slightly different from each other, but the active ingredient is still entirely phentermine 37.5 mg.
- Get more sleep. A lack of good sleep increases the release of a stress hormone, known as cortisol, that will cause you to eat more. Also, it’s hard to eat when you are asleep so it’s a win-win.
- Take at least a 1-week break from phentermine (and other stimulants, such as caffeine, if you can handle it). This allows your body to reset so the medication is new to you again.
These are just a few strategies to help you get the most out of the medication and better take control of your eating habits. Hopefully, something here will help you on your way to a healthier you.