Our 9th location, Elevation Medical Weight Loss Wexford is now open!
2000 Village Run Rd #202, Wexford, PA 15090
We are located in the Village of Pine between the StudioBeyond Yoga and the Oven Pizza Co. in the Giant Eagle Market District Supermarket plaza.
Come see us Mon-Fri 9a-5p!
Elevation Medical is now offering tirzepatide in our weight loss clinics. Tirzepatide is the active ingredient in Mounjaro, a FDA-approved medication for the treatment of diabetes. Tirzepatide is a peptide that is used off-label as a weekly diet injection until it is expected to receive FDA approval for weight loss later in 2023 or 2024. Phase III clinical studies demonstrate a 50% increase in bodyweight reduction in tirzepatide vs. semaglutide in a 52-week period, with similar side effects.
- As the first to be a dual GIP/GLP-1 receptor co-agonist, tirzepatide is stronger in controlling blood sugar levels and acts as a potent appetite suppressant by reducing feelings of hunger while increasing satiety even with reduced food intake.
- Phase III studies seeking FDA approval for weight loss demonstrate a tirzepatide 22.5% reduction in body weight compared to a 15% bodyweight reduction by that of semaglutide, with comparable side effects.
- Patients can choose to receive tirzepatide for only 1 week tirzepatide 2.5mg as a trial for $130. Please be advised that tirzepatide is dose-dependent upon the duration of use; meaning the longer you use it, the higher your dose may be, up to 15mg/week, the more effective tirzepatide can be. However, most patients tend to stay at or below 10mg.
Tirzepetide Weekly Peptide Diet Shots
Tirzepetide weekly peptide diet injection should be kept in the refrigerator. Please be advised that tirzepatide is
dose-dependent upon the duration of use; meaning the longer you use it, the higher your dose will be with a max dose of
15 mg a week. Therefore, the price will increase as your dose is adjusted and increased by a licensed medical
professional. If you miss 14 consecutive days, without an injection, you will need to restart at the starting dose (2.5 mg).
One week trial (7 days) 2.5 mg: $130
First month (4 weeks) 2.5 mg: $450
For your second month, you can increase your weekly dose to 5 mg (4 weeks): $450
For your third month, you can increase your weekly dose to 7.5 mg (4 weeks): $650
For your fourth month, you can increase your weekly dose to 10 mg (4 weeks): $650
For your fifth month, you can increase your weekly dose to 12.5 mg (4 weeks): $850
For your sixth month onward, you can increase your weekly dose to the full dose 15 mg (4 weeks): $850
|Step-Up Dosing for Tirzepatide Peptide Diet Shots
One week trial tirzepatide 2.5 mg: $130
- 7.5 or 10 mg (30 days): $650
Third month (4 weeks) tirzepatide 7.5 mg: $650
Fourth month (4 weeks) tirzepatide 10 mg: $650
- 2.5 or 5 mg (30 days) $450
First month (4 weeks) tirzepatide 2.5 mg: $450
Second month (4 weeks) tirzepatide 5 mg: $450
- 12.5 or 15 mg (30 days) $850
Fifth month* (4 weeks) tirzepatide 12.5 mg: $850
Sixth month onward* (4 weeks) tirzepatide 15 mg: $850
*Not all patients will require this final increase to see desired results.
Patients who have a history or diagnosis of medullary thyroid cancer or multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN II) are not eligible to receive semaglutide/tizepatide. Semaglutide/tirzepatide can be used in conjunction with HCG, phentermine, and or sermorelin for improved results.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com or contact us by phone (412) 458-5042