To make an appt, call us or schedule an appointment online here
Elevation Medical Weight Loss of Pittsburgh & Weirton
2350 Noblestown Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15205 (412) 304-2016
241 Three Springs Dr. Weirton, WV 26062 (304) 914-3112
HCG injections are a popular, safe, and effective method to lose weight. Typically, if you follow our meal plan and calorie guidance, you can expect to lose 15-35 lbs a month. Our HCG diet program may differ from many alternatives in the Pittsburgh area in ways that make the program very flexible. Our HCG program is:
- Accessible to almost everyone
- Simple to follow. No loading phase or pre-binging required
- The program is customized for you
- HCG can be mixed (reconstituted) with either bacteriostatic (medical-grade) water, or a combination of cyanocobalamin/Lipotrophic/Fat Burner B-12 solution to enhance efficacy and improve fat loss.
- Titratable dosing. During your visit, we will guide you through drawing up the HCG from the vial into small, insulin syringes for dosing.
- Since the same 125 IU or 150 IU does not work for everyone, you have the option of increasing or decreasing your dose to maximize treatment.
- Women tend to do better at lower doses, ranging from 100 IU – 150 IU.
- Men tend to do well at higher doses, ranging from 150 IU – 200 IU.
- We use the smallest injection insulin-type needles possible, 31 gauge– so that you will barely feel a pinch.
- No limit on wearing makeup or using certain shampoos, deodorants, or lotions
- No hidden fees or start-up costs. Our HCG program is $195 and includes everything you need for 30 days
How to Use HCG injection syringe on the stomach
This video illustrates how to self-administer HCG diet injections for rapid fat loss at Elevation Medical Weight Loss in Pittsburgh & Weirton
Several FAQs regarding HCG injections
What does your HCG program consist of?
Our program is a 30-day diet plan geared for rapid fat loss. The 30-day HCG program comes in a 5000 IU vial that you use 125-175 IU daily. We do not offer drops, since in our experience the most effective HCG protocol is by injection. This injection is given using a tiny needle that goes just beneath the skin. The needle is about as thin as a fishing line and ⅓ inch long.
I really would like to try the HCG program to jumpstart my weight loss, but I am not comfortable with needles. How do I know that I can perform the injections myself?
The needles we use are ultra-fine insulin syringes, and so you should barely feel the injection. Above is a video to demonstrate how simple it can be for you to perform the injection. Also, we would be more than happy to walk you through an actual demonstration with sterile water when you come by the clinic.
What are the side effects?
HCG shots are generally very well tolerated. During the first couple of days, a few people may experience morning nausea and irritability, similar to other methods involving calorie-restrictions; however, if you quickly consume 15-20 grams of simple carbohydrates, you will find quick relief of these symptoms.
For women who have heavier menstrual cycle, you may experience more intense symptoms associated with your flow, such as cramping and slightly heavier bleeding. This may be alleviated by avoiding HCG use during 3-4 days of your menstrual cycle. In fact, we recommend to abstain from HCG use during the heavier days of your cycle for the same reasons.
What are the benefits beside rapid weight loss?
Proper usage in the morning will increase your energy and suppress hunger. This effect is maximized when you follow our simple dietary instructions of eating unprocessed foods. You will feel “normal” while on a calorie restriction for rapid fat loss without symptoms of fatigue or starvation.
What can I do to maximize my success on the HCG program?
Besides following our basic instructions on diet and hydration, most people choose to add phentermine along with a combination of B-12 & Fat Burner/Lipotrophic shots. The phentermine (Adipex) works synergistically with HCG to provide the best result. We have had many clients described this particular combination as “easy”.
Will I gain the weight back after I lose it?
We are not in control of your appetite or behavior and so we can make no guarantees, however we aim to provide you with the necessary tool and guidance to keep off the weight that you lose. We can assure you that if you are smaller frame, you will continue to lose weight eating double the calories of the prescribed HCG diet (1200-1600 calories a day), or under 2500 calories/day for the large frame bodies. In summary, through proper counseling and guidance, you will keep the weight off and continue to lose more fat if you make an active effort in improving your health and well-being.