Hi there! Summer is here and that means grill-season. Here, we present you a serious 3-ingredient steak recipe that does not require any steak sauce.
the 3 ingredients are: Worcestershire sauce, lemon wedges, & any steak seasoning/rub
Grilled T-bone Steak & Asparagus
|12 oz T-bone steak (cooked into 10 oz)||544 cal||34 g||56 g|
|8 oz asparagus (about 15 spears)||43 cal||9 g||6 g|
|½ tsp oil to drizzle on asparagus||20 cal||3 g|
|½ cup Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tbsp steak seasoning/rub|
|2 slices lemon||4 cal||1 g|
|3 strawberries||6 cal||1 g|
|TOTAL||617 cal||37 g fat||11 g carb||62 g protein|
- Heat grill on medium high until hot.
- Drizzle 1/2 tsp oil on 8 oz asparagus to place on the grill.
- Rub steak seasoning on both sides of the steak. Throw on the grill.
- Drizzle on a moderate amount of Worcestershire sauce on the side that is facing up. Squeeze a wedge of lemon to tenderize the meat and for flavor.
- After 5-7 minutes, flip steak and asparagus over. Drizzle Worcestershire sauce on top. Squeeze a wedge of lemon on top and leave it on the steak.
- Grill to your desired level. We like ours medium rare 🙂
- Enjoy your quick dinner!